Sunday 4 September 2011

Paperthinks : Moleskin type Notebooks-


I had the pleasure of seeing notebook products by Paperthinks company today at an arts fayre.
Not only are their products made using recycled materials (leather is 100% recycled and the paper is 50% recycled)- the quality and beauty of the products really stood out for me.   There are various sizes available in various colours.  So it is something I would suggest people try for writing their lists (the larger sized notebooks would be most suitable).   One thing I do not know is the retail price of these notebooks, however please leave comments if you wish for me to explore further and I can perhaps get a good pricing if there are a lot of you who do wish to try out these notebooks.
Here is a photo of a selection of them- you can see just some of the colours available.  Unfortunately there were no samples for me to take away and to properly test the pages and the various types of pens on them- however just from visual and touch feedback I can guess that they would hold up to a variety of pens and pressures without causing too many problems.  By the way if you haven't read my other blog post regarding another notebook that I came across you can read it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment