Monday 5 September 2011

Global dreams as premonition of world events: followup

I just wanted to thank everyone for sending me their dreams.  I thought I would post one here for everyone to read and to keep encouraging people to send me your dreams.  You can also send me dreams that have been told to you first hand by the dreamer.  Ok so here is the dream sent to me by a 40 year old man in the UK.  What is interesting is that his dream uses an american term (martial law) yet the soldiers themselves are British.  Here it is:

'I was a few floors up in a building and I could see far out in to the distance.  I glanced away as I think I was doing some work and then when I next looked out of the window I saw a huge whirling tornado.  There were other people with me and they all started to look outside.  We saw three other tornado's and we could hear the sound of it sucking everything in its path.  I just said oh my god and thought only of my wife at home and that she would be terrified there with the winds going at tremendous speeds.  I remember thinking that all I wanted to do was be with my wife at home.  I knew something on a global scale had happened.  Then the dream changed and I saw a lot of the British army with guns on the streets.  I heard on the tv that martial law was declared and everyone needed to be careful.    My wife had somehow made her way to me and although she was not in a good state we were both glad we were together.  My overall feeling was not of terror but of a feeling that something had happened and things were under some sort of control'.

Interesting dream is it not- please keep sending in your dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment