Thursday 25 August 2011

Secret Power of Lists gift package?

I have had hundreds of requests for some kind of full list package comprising my book, paper, pen as part of a gift package that could be given to friends and relatives during special occasions such as birthdays.
I will certainly investigate if this would be feasible so I can not make any promises. As you will all know from my blogs there are a number of different projects and work I am involved in which does mean a delay or impossibility of bringing to you everything you want.

On a side note thanks to all the emails and calls supporting the Secret Power of Lists. I am also happy to see a few of you have been holding List Parties to bring like minded people together to support each other in their list making. I continue to receive daily reports of success stories from around the world and happy to see that The Secret Power of Lists are working for you.
Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment