Wednesday 31 August 2011

Global dreams as premonition of world events

Another theme running through the emails I received in response to my previous blog about October, is that of premonition dreams.  A lot of you have spoken of dreams of planetary events which you have then suggested could possibly be a premonition of events to come.  Some have said they have had these type of for a number of years and I having put them into a database have noticed there is a great similarity between the events described.  Doing a search on the internet there does not seem to be any kind of global dream input project which can collate these dreams together to perhaps deduce if they indeed may all be pointing to some future Earth events.
I have decided to collate this myself and so I want to invite everyone to either comment here or to email me directly with recurring dreams which show earth or planetary events.  I will then enter them into a database and see if there are similarities which extend to hundreds or thousands of people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment