Tuesday 29 March 2011

Free Online Live Consultations

Following the great feedback last summer from the free seminar, the most useful aspect people found was the question and answer sessions with myself.  I have since been exploring ways in which I could extend this and be able to reach out to a lot more people.  Currently due to my schedule further seminars can not be planned for at least six months.

However I am looking to offer a free online live consultation to anyone who wishes.  The technology to achieve this is still being looked in to.  However it should not take very long to implement.

I hope to offer some dates and times for which people can then book themselves on and then at the set time for us both to come online and begin the free consulation.

It is an exciting venture and by offering this for free, I hope I can assist those who may not normally be able to access life improvement consultations.  More news will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment