Sunday 1 May 2011

Conference

I have been busy the past few weeks with preparing for a conference I have been invited to speak at.  The Spiritual Empowerment conference is being held in Thailand for a week and thereafter in Ohio, USA for two weeks.  If anyone will be attending then I will be happy to meet with you and speak as I will be staying the full weeks at those location although I will be only talking two times during the week.
Plans for the free on-line consultations will be delayed as I try and attend more meetings for a new collaborative book that is hoped for release in June.  I an quite excited about this project and if you do wish to be kept informed about this new title please sign up to the newsletter below.






join our mailing list
* indicates required




No comments:

Post a Comment