Thursday 17 June 2010

This week- prototyping products.

This week I have been doing a lot of work prototyping some products. These will be items described in The Secret Power of Lists as well as my new book ‘Mind Your Weight’. For example I mentioned the use of rose quartz crystal. Well I may be able to offer an energised crystal. Such a product is not available anywhere else, and these will be limited in supply due to the process of energising these crystals. I am currently looking at various containers to house these crystals once they have been energised. I need to ensure that the energy is not dissipated because of the container. I also need to look at the shipping processes and whether these will affect the energy of the crystal. It is quite a challenge. I should however be able to offer a collection service if the shipping is not a viable option. This will mean a lot of people may not have a chance of obtaining these crystals- but I hope they will understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment