Wednesday 9 June 2010

The seminar

I mentioned the private seminar in twitter and have lots of you asking what this is all about. Well I wanted to get a group of us together to go through my book (plus the new one due for release soon) and discuss further how it could be used in your life. I also wanted to try out some material that has never before been released to the public.
So I booked a five star hotel and 20 rooms for a date in September. I then randomly selected emails and have sent out invites. It is an all expenses paid trip to a nice part of the world- that means transport, meals and accommodation. So if you are lucky to get an email from me offering you this opportunity I will urge you to say yes. It should be enough advance notice to have your diary free so there should not be any reasons to say no. I am quite excited about this, not only for myself but for you all who will, I am sure, attain what you want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment