Monday 6 February 2017

2017 Saturn

Saturn has a tendency to cause quite a sense of uneasiness within us all.  This is a slow moving planet and its transit into the sign of Sagittarius begins on January 26 2017 or the next two and a half years.

In general one can expect this period to be occupied by learning. It is a time of optimism in practical sense of the word. Building on a foundation of good blocks, learning from the teacher within, It may be a time of slow movement, sometimes standing still to view the surroundings and taking stock of what your previous efforts have brought to you.

I have been asked if there are things one can do to assist oneself in this time of slight uncertainty or uneasiness.  I am aware of a gem combination to be worn as a pendant that can be extremely helpful although the one place that has authentic items seems to be sold out. If I hear more news I will post further.

2 comments:

  1. HI Sir,

    I have been following your blogs from quite a time,Infact tried posting on few of them. I am curious and existed to know about the lottery post which you did sometime back.

    Is there any updates on the same ? did you receive any further details / information on how to improve odds on winning lottery? I would love to hear on this from you .

    Awaiting Reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I wanted to reply to your lottery postings. But I have not been able to do so until now as my life has been so busy following that day I read your lottery numbers post. You see I was able to win half a million pounds on the lottery after using your numbers. My life has changed so much and I am sorry I was not able to write about my experience here. But you see I was worried that my fortune would be taken away so I kept silent until now. I was able to invest my winnings and I am now making nearly two million per year. All because of that first winnings. I also setup a book company as that was always a wish of mine when i was poor. So please repl back to me on rajbooks@mail.com. I would love to talk with you! I can offer you to come to my home in Fiji. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete