Sunday 4 March 2012

Increase your height -possible?

I have been catching up with emails the past few days from you all.  One interesting email I received was regarding the increase of height and whether it was possible to increase it.  It is true that genetics plays a part in determining ones height-however some processes can be carried out to boost ones height.  The following are important aspects:


  • Age: The earlier one is able to put into practice the appropriate processes the better
  • Nutrition: The body can not work at its best if it does not get the correct inputs.  Some ayurvedic preparations will also assist.
  • Yogic postures: There are certain postures which when done on a regular basis will cause relevant growth of the muscle-skeleton structure.
  • Meditation: Proper mind control will assist with the release of appropriate chemicals responsible for growth 
  • Secret Power of Lists from my book will also assist- look for the page regarding Lists for Health
  • Yantra : A Yantra created for health will provide great support and benefit-see my recent book on Yantra.
Please feel free to ask further questions and I will do my best to respond.

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing Yoga for two years and also recently started to use the Lists for Health. In the past few weeks I have noticed an extra inch of height growth. I think the lists have boosted the effectiveness of my Yoga!!

    ReplyDelete