Saturday 25 February 2012

Ipad suggestions for Lists App

I know many of you own an apple ipad device, whether it be the ipad 1, ipad 2, or are due to purchase the Ipad 3.  A few of you have been telling me that the experience of writing on the ipad using the finger or a special stylus is quite friendly, and almost akin to writing on normal paper with pen.  Some have questioned me regarding the use of the ipad device to make lists, to be then printed out on paper and utilised as required in my book.  I see nothing wrong with this however I would say that it would be preferable to write a few lines by hand on each page you print out to connect yourself to the paper.
Some have asked if there will ever be a Secret Power of List's application for the Ipad device that could assist with the writing of the lists, and possible offer other options such as the ability to listen to the appropriate mantra so they are pronounced correctly.  This would indeed be a great application, and is something that will be considered.  The task would require some monetary investment and of course some time, but I do think it would be worthwhile.  If there are any of you who are skilled in developing apple ipad applications and this project would be of interest to you, then please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment